Zowie helps fast-growing companies grow by removing customer service bottleneck. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels. Zowie is an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots, effortlessly. In 24 hours we automate 30% of customer service inquiries and up to 90% in a few weeks. We analyze for our customers from all over the world 80M+ conversations monthly.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva or L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
To keep the rapid pace of our development we would like to invite a great DevOps Engineer to join us.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in technology development and operations
- experience in running and building systems on cloud infrastructure (GCP or AWS or Azure) and bare metal;
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes (GCP or AWS or self-hosted);
- experience with monitoring and alerting systems such as ELK, Grafana, Prometheus;
- experience in HA deployment of modern persistence technology (Kafka, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- passion for building from scratch;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- high degree of ownership;
- good spoken and written English.
We can offer you:
- building continuous delivery infrastructure for our product team
- building and managing deployments in different geolocations
- scaling and managing our infrastructure up to 100+ instances
- no corporation rules of work – friendly startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- working with a great, smart team – we can always count on each other;
- smart tech and business partners on daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big international company
- remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland), having also the office in Krakow (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can – you can work from wherever you want to;
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for courses and books – we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package – last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, HR and, finally, your teammates.
- See you!