Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
To keep up with our rapid pace of development, we would like to invite a great QA Engineer to join us.
What experience should you have?
We don’t care about your years of experience. You can have 2 years of intense experience working in a fast-growing organization and understand how to be an excellent QA Engineer better than a person who’s been in the same position for 10 years. We care about your values, knowledge (also the things you know you don’t know), and willingness to develop your skills and yourself.
It would be nice if you had some corporate experience that taught you how good QA processes should look (or, more likely, how they shouldn’t look).
If you’ve worked in an international environment before—perfect! We’re a diverse team, and English is our official language (having a C1 level or higher is important as you’ll be communicating a lot).
Why should you care about this role?
- Zowie has quality in its DNA. We don’t expect you to fix something that’s broken by design.
- We’re a remarkable team. Really. You don’t even have to join us to learn it. You’ll see this during the recruitment process.
- Our team currently measures 29 strong. How cool would it be to call yourself employee #30?
- We’re just getting started. It’s not every day that you get a chance to build quality processes and a dream QA team for a company that’s going to be huuuge.
- Last but not least, Zowie is simply an amazing product that you’ll be proud of. Some call us the Apple of the customer service world. That says a lot, right?
- Last but not least #2—A great salary. A generous ESOP. And unlimited vacation.
What should you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening with our People&Culture Manager (15min)
- Tech screening with our CPO & founder, Matt (15min)
- Tech and “Soft” call (approx 1.5h) with: our People&Culture Manager and CEO (soft), and our CPO and Project Manager (tech)
- Teammates meeting (1h)—a casual meeting with 2-3 team members to check if you fit our team and culture