Zowie solves the biggest challenges in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication across chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website, and more). Zowie provides an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its robust capabilities, it does not require customer developers to deploy.
We love challenges. The more complex the effort, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise our competitors and, most importantly, exceed customer expectations through rapid implementation and demonstrable ROI. Among our customers, you’ll find the most recognizable global brands headquartered in the USA, Europe, and Australia.
“Zowie is the Apple of chatbot providers.” – Recent customer feedback
To maintain the high quality of the Zowie brand’s visual side, or to take it even higher, we would like to invite a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Create all Brand Systems for brand and marketing purposes
- Design materials across a wide range of formats, like blog-featured images, infographics, social media posts, website banners, Google & Facebook campaigns, email newsletters, packaging, brochures, and whatever else comes to our minds
- Ensure all final design deliverables for projects are pixel perfect
- Keep brand consistency throughout all external and internal communications
- Maintain brand guidelines and make sure all creative output adheres to them
- Lead the way for design standards: bring new ideas, showcase specialist skills, and develop the quality of all creative output
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of proven experience in graphic design
- Experience in working for multinational technological companies with highly-developed brands
- A drive for simple, modern forms with a focus on details
- The ability to illustrate things easily—strong illustration skills will be a plus
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe package (Illustrator, Photoshop, AE) and interface design tools (Figma)
- A passion for design and typography
- A self-starter, results-driven mentality
- A high degree of ownership
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- The opportunity to work with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your interpersonal and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in San Francisco and Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want
- Unlimited PTO – we trust each other and we don’t count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your résumé or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- This is an active recruitment cycle. Qualified candidates should expect an invitation to a recruitment meeting shortly after application.