Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. You can find more information about us here: https://zowie.ai/
One of our customers said that our platform is the Apple of chatbout builders. So to keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Talent Acquisition Lead to join us.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in owning the end-to-end recruitment process, being an active part of headcount planning, recruitment process design and improvements, employer branding strategy creation and implementation;
- Previous experience in working for fast growing companies;
- Knowledge and interest in the latest recruitment trends;
- Experience in leading recruitment team, acting as a business partner for hiring managers and business environment;
- Experience both in working on technical and non-technical positions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- Self-starter and result-driven approach;
- Based in Warsaw or Cracow;
- The high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- Being part of the one of most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well as helpful investors, business angels and advisors;
- A chance to further develop your people and business skills;
- A startup atmosphere and work on real partnership rules;
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- An international team with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building big organization soon;
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- HR support in HR on Demand (HR Netflix) model;
- Budget for trainings and books – we care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package – last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected];
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you with an invitation to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, and – finally – your future teammates;
- See you!