On January 31, 2024, we launched Zowie Inbox 2.0 — something you've all been waiting for.
Leveraging X2, our groundbreaking generative AI engine, this game-changing platform is set to revolutionize the customer service experience by allowing teams to boost efficiency and personalization all within a single tool.
How will these changes affect you?
Our aim with Inbox 2.0 is to supply teams with 2 major benefits: greater productivity and unmatched personalization.
Agents spend most of their time working in your help desk. To enable their success, it’s vital to provide a user-friendly ecosystem free of barriers. Inbox 2.0’s powerful features and intuitive interface empower agents to save seconds on every task — leading to hours reclaimed every single day.
Agents interact with all kinds of customers and cases — consistently striking the right note can be quite the challenge. Inbox 2.0 does the heavy lifting, giving support reps the resources to quickly deliver on-brand replies that suit each customer’s unique needs. With customer details, auto-assignment features, and generative AI writing assistance available in one convenient location, agents are fully equipped to give every ticket the human touch with one click.
What’s exactly changing?
Inbox 2.0 introduces the following improvements:
Make it yours
With Inbox 2.0, you’re in complete control.
- Adjust your workspace by rearranging the sidebar to fit your needs.
- Pin or unpin elements in the Details section to focus on the information that matters.
- Easily change the width of the Conversation List and Sidebar to create as much space as you need.
- Sort listed tickets by Oldest, Newest, Start date, or Waiting longest (SLA).
Leverage generative AI with X2
Resolve tickets faster and consistently deliver the correct response.
- Compress conversations with X2 Quick Summary by creating short recaps of lengthy email and chat exchanges.
- Improve replies with X2 Write Assist — instantly check spelling, improve grammar, and convert bullet points into engaging emails that embrace your brand tone and style.
Reply quicker with templates
We’ve made it easier for you to access and use ready-made response templates.
- Enjoy better visibility with our rebuilt template experience.
- Access templates quicker by typing "/" instead of "#."
- Search templates by either title or content on the spot.
- Preview templates before applying them.
Run through tickets faster
- Use built-in shortcuts to trigger any action.
- Access Related Conversations straight from the conversation list.
- Add internal notes from the Composer and seamlessly access them from the conversation view.
Access key information with an optimized UI
We’ve improved the locations of critical features to ensure support teams can work with unparalleled speed. Now, everything is in one clutter-free, scroll-free window.
- Ticket ID, Queue, Duration, and Channel have been relocated to the Sidebar from the Header.
- Last Activity and Visited URLs are now available under the Activity icon in the Sidebar.
- The "Don't welcome back" bell is now named "Silent close." You can find it in the Composer's Action Button.
- Zendesk and Salesforce tickets have been moved from the Sidebar to Related Conversations on the Conversation List.
- Customer Insights are now merged with Details.
Elevate your CX with ecommerce upgrades
For our ecommerce customers, we’ve refreshed all of our tools which connect agents with customers and guide shoppers through the buying process.
- Gain more insights with a clear shopping cart preview, an updated display of purchased products, and a new order history and order tracking structure.
- Access the Product Catalog directly from the Composer.
- Find the best products with the Product Catalog’s sorting/filtering options.
Streamline work with our other enhancements
- Access more information on attachment sizes.
- Sort files in the Sidebar by agent or customer.
- Preview picture attachments in our in-browser carousel before downloading them.
- See agent statuses when forwarding messages to them.
- Select and navigate through topics more efficiently.
Zowie Inbox 2.0 — our next great leap forward
We’re confident Inbox 2.0 will bring a welcome upgrade to your help desk, and we can’t wait to hear your valuable feedback regarding this exciting launch.
Your customer success rep will be in touch with you shortly to schedule a one-on-one training session so that each Zowie Inbox user gets the most out of Inbox 2.0.