Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
To keep up with our rapid pace of development, we would like to invite a great Account Executive to join us.
What you will be focusing on:
- Managing a pipeline of inbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Becoming an expert on our products and conducting discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Educating prospects to help them learn how Zowie can help their business
- Closing business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of closing sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Exceptional consultative selling and sale closing skills
- Skill in virtual presentations and remote sales processes
- Fluency in English
We can offer you:
- Work with international sales and customer-communication advisors who will support you and bring a broader context and knowledge
- A chance to further develop your customer-facing skills
- A friendly, fast-growing startup atmosphere where collaboration rules
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a great, energetic and fast-moving team – we can always count on each other
- Smart tech and business partners on a daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now that will be the base for building a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in San Francisco and Warsaw (Poland), but we are focused on adding remote field managers who we can trust to get the job done
- Budget for courses and books – we care about your development
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment meetings with: our management board, HR, and – finally – your teammates.
- We’d love to hear from you!