Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
To keep up with our rapid pace of development and to live up to such a title, we would like to invite a great Support Engineer to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported in our system and see problems through to resolution;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues in Zowie’s tool;
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to Zowie’s customers;
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles;
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proven working experience in supporting external users in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer, ideally in a SaaS company;
- Willingness to learn;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent customer-facing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A role in one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your people and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want (we also have an office in Krakow)
- B2B contract with unlimited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
- MultiSport card – we won’t make you go jogging (chess is also a sport)
- Healthcare package
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV via the form below
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment meetings with: our management board, HR, and – finally – your teammates.
- See you!