Zowie solves the biggest challenges in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication across chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website, and more). Zowie provides an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its robust capabilities, it does not require customer developers to deploy.
We love challenges. The more complex the effort, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise our competitors and, most importantly, exceed customer expectations through rapid implementation and demonstrable ROI. Among our customers, you’ll find the most recognizable global brands headquartered in the USA, Europe, and Australia.
“Zowie is the Apple of chatbot providers.” – Recent customer feedback
Zowie is committed to marketing, sales, and service excellence. We’re looking for the right Communications Manager to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Set messaging and positioning for Zowie in the competitive landscape of customer service automation. Keep consistency in how Zowie is portrayed across different channels.
- Have full ownership and be responsible for driving creative storylines around Zowie with to support investor relations as well as product positioning.
- Lead public relations efforts to get Zowie visible across online and offline media and conferences.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, influencers, event producers, and newsletter authors.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in setting messaging around key product announcements and major company events like financing round announcements.
- Ghostwrite for the company’s key executives to position them as thought leaders in respective fields. Ensure a smooth process of content creation for them and have a savvy approach to their time.
- Grow the personal brand of Zowie’s CEO as a crucial part of investor relations and customer acquisition. Set the tone of voice and ensure regular communications across social media channels.
- Coordinate work with external freelancers as well as PR agencies.
- Prepare company executives before interviews, public appearances, and more.
- Produce creative campaigns to drive the company’s reputation using different media types such as outdoor campaigns, video content, and more.
- Take part in shaping the company’s narrative during fundraising.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- A track record of 4+ years in setting messaging and positioning of products in a competitive market landscape
- A proven record of writing press releases, pitching to the media, and working with PR agencies
- A self-starter mentality with a creative approach to producing content
- An outstanding proactive attitude
- The ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong process-oriented skills and the ability to multitask under pressure
- The ability to encourage others and collaborate effectively
- The ability to give clear feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- The opportunity to work with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your interpersonal and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in San Francisco and Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want
- Unlimited PTO – we trust each other and we don’t count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your résumé or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- This is an active recruitment cycle, qualified candidates should expect an invitation to a recruitment meeting shortly after application.