Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
One of our customers said that our platform is the Apple of chatbot builders. To keep up with the rapid pace of our development and to live up to such a title, we would like to invite a great Conversational AI Specialist to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow our customers by leading the process of implementing automation in customer care departments. Supporting configuration and building scenarios for the chatbot will be part of your exciting journey to your and our customers’ success! You will also work with customers on a regular basis to develop the effectiveness and quality of the chatbot knowledge base. All this to create and support seamless and effortless communication with our customers’ clients!
We expect you to have:
- Experience in customer care / key account / business activities
- Experience in supporting various business representatives
- A customer-first attitude and a proven track record of implementing it
- Verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English
- An easy-going, problem-solving mindset
- A self-starter who is results-driven
- A high degree of ownership
We can offer you:
- A role in one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your people and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are building a core team that will be the base for building a large organization soon
- Hybrid work – we have an office in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as you need – you can work partially from the office and from home
- B2B contract or contract of mandate with unlimited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
- MultiSport card – we won’t make you go jogging (chess is also a sport)
- Healthcare package – last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment calls and meetings.
- See you!