Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as InPost, Aviva, Yves Rocher, Tymbark, Circle K, Avon, Answear, and DeeZee. And it’s just the beginning of the road! You can find more information about us here: www.getzowie.com.
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among chatbot builders. To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Conversational AI Specialist to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow our clients by leading the process of implementing automation in customer care departments. Supporting configuration and building scenarios for chatbot will be part of your exciting journey to your and our clients’ success! You will also work with clients on a regular basis to develop the effectiveness and quality of the chatbot knowledge base. All this to create and support seamless and effortless communication with our customers’ clients!
We expect you to have:
- experience in customer care / key account / business activities;
- experience in supporting various business representatives;
- customer-first attitude and proven track of implementing it;
- verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- easy-going and problem-solving mindset;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- being part of the one of most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well;
- chance to develop your customer-facing skills;
- friendly, startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- working with a great, energetic team – we can always count on each other;
- smart tech and business partners on daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building big international company;
- remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland, but we give you as much flexibility as we only can;
- B2B contract or contract of mandate (Polish ‘umowa zlecenie’) with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for trainings and books – we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package – last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- if you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment calls and meetings.
- see you!