Zowie solves the biggest challenges in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication across chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website, and more). Zowie provides an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its robust capabilities, it does not require customer developers to deploy.
We love challenges. The more complex the effort, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise our competitors and, most importantly, exceed customer expectations through rapid implementation and demonstrable ROI. Among our customers, you’ll find the most recognizable global brands headquartered in the USA, Europe, and Australia.
“Zowie is the Apple of chatbot providers.” – Recent customer feedback.
To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Finance & Operations Specialist to join us.
You will be the key support to the Finance Manager, closely cooperating with him on a daily basis. Your responsibilities will cover a comprehensive scope of finance and operational tasks of a growing business starting from billing customers and managing AR/AP cashflows, through taking an active role in reporting to investors and helping supervise suppliers and employees contracts up to supporting financial forecasting, modeling, new fundraisings, as well as operating tasks as needed by the company – e.g. introducing new processes, software or assisting founders in other special projects.
We expect you to have:
- It would be great if you had similar experiences behind you, but if you are fresh out of college or in the last year, you are full of enthusiasm and looking for a place where you can really engage, we will gladly welcome you
- Eagerness to work for fast growing companies
- Knowledge of main financial issues and concepts
- A noticeable skills in Microsoft Excel or similar tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English
- Self-starter and result-driven approach
- Great attention to details and exceptional organisational skills
- The high degree of ownership
We can offer you:
- Being part of the one of most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well as helpful investors, business angels and advisors
- A chance to develop your skills
- A startup atmosphere and work on real partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day
- An international team with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building big organization soon
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- HR support in HR on Demand (HR Netflix) model
- Budget for trainings and books – we care about your development
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport
- Healthcare package – last, but DEFINITELY not least
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected].
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you with an invitation to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, and – finally – your future teammates.
- See you!