Zowie helps fast-growing companies grow by removing customer service bottleneck. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels. Zowie is an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots, effortlessly. In 24 hours we automate 30% of customer service inquiries and up to 90% in a few weeks. We analyze for our customers from all over the world 80M+ conversations monthly.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva, L’Oreal, Brainly. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
To keep the rapid pace of our development we would like to invite a great People & Culture Manager to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow and develop great individuals, who are team players at the same time! We are rapidly and systematically growing and we want to be sure that if you join us, our team will get the best person to take care of them in an adequate way, and our management will get the best partner to navigate the most important part of the organization – people.
We expect you to have:
- experience in independent People & Culture / HR Business Partner / HR Manager role;
- experience in a growing startup / tech company environment;
- experience in working closely with founders / top-management;
- strong focus on business and ability to translate business strategy into people work;
- background in psychology / social sciences;
- high level of interest in the HR industry and good orientation in the latest HR trends;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- a high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- being part of one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well as helpful investors, business angels and international advisors;
- chance to further develop your people and business skills;
- startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- going internationally with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big organization soon;
- remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want to (we have an office in Krakow as well);
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for courses and books – we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected] ;
- if you meet our expectations, we will contact you with an invitation to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, HR and – finally – your future teammates;
- see you!