Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
The Zowie tech team is the winner of the biggest hackathon in Europe – 3 times in a row! We are passionate about technology and product development. As a member of our team, you will have an impact on a product that serves hundreds of customers and processes tens of millions of conversations monthly in real time!
One of our customers said that our platform is the Apple of customer support platforms. To keep up with our rapid pace of development and to live up to such a title, we would like to invite a great React Developer to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Build new products in React.js; maintain and enrich existing ones
- Write code that is: easy to test and maintain, scalable, and testable
- Review code of your team members and across teams
- Suggest and implement improvements to our applications’ architecture
- Promote good practices in engineering
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Very good knowledge of React.js (knowledge of hooks will be a plus)
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Very good knowledge of REST and GraphQL APIs
- Eagerness to work with different technologies and languages and to learn new things like ReasonML or ReScript
- Fluency in using GIT
- Working experience with Docker and web app builders
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems
- Excellent communication skills and a grasp of complex requirements
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written)
- A role in one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your people and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want (we also have an office in Krakow)
- B2B contract with unlimited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
- MultiSport card – we won’t make you go jogging (chess is also a sport)
- Healthcare package
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment meetings with: our management board, HR, and – finally – your teammates.
- See you!