Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We are backed by Inovo, one of the best CEE venture capital funds. Now, we are heading towards Series A funding.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
We expect you to have:
- 1+ years of proven experience in a sales development role (specifically in cold-calling)
- Native-level fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter and results-driven approach
- A high degree of ownership
We can offer you:
- Work with international sales and customer-communication advisors who will support you and bring broader (mainly the USA) context and knowledge
- Smart tech and business partners on daily basis—we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- A chance to further develop your customer-facing skills
- A friendly startup atmosphere and work based on true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or in-house work at our offices in Warsaw (Koszykowa Street) or Krakow (Sarego Street)
- B2B contract with unlimited holidays–we trust each other and we don’t count days–it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books–we care about your development
- A MultiSport card–we won’t make you go jogging, chess is also a sport (and we have a strong team here).
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV (in English) to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting with–step by step–our management board, HR, and, finally, your teammates.
- See you!