Zowie helps fast-growing companies grow by removing customer service bottleneck. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels. Zowie is an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots, effortlessly. In 24 hours we automate 30% of customer service inquiries and up to 90% in a few weeks. We analyze for our customers from all over the world 80M+ conversations monthly.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva or L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
To keep the rapid pace of our development we would like to invite a great Customer Success Manager to join us.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will play a key role in overseeing ongoing customer relationships with mid-market and enterprise accounts. A CSM works with multi-discipline Zowie and client teams to drive the adoption and expansion of Zowie solutions. A CSM has responsibility for client retention, expansion assessment and overall solution satisfaction.
What you will be focusing on:
- client success – evaluate and own the success plan of a client base across revenue, enablement and usage for assigned accounts for life of accounts;
- onboarding management – oversee business in new client and expansion kick off, discovery, design, launch and initial optimization of assigned accounts; working with a professional services implementation team;
- advocate for clients – identify and quantify the key factors for customer success and then communicate them effectively to drive retention and expansion. The role contributes to creating a successful product and service roadmap, as well as supporting efficient marketing services and messaging;
- success metrics owner – validate key performance indicators and success criteria resulting in solution or externally based ROI dashboards assuring impact validation in support of retention and growth efforts with each assigned customer;
- health management – oversee product training and knowledge, validation of assigned account platform certification (applied knowledge) and results (key feedback metrics). Establish, maintain and plan to maximize platform satisfaction. Know the organization, players and org influence on success;
- pre-sales support – support Sales from time to time in pre-sales project/program design and scoping development as Subject Matter Expert (SME);
- knowledge share – socialize client performance and results with the rest of Zowie. Provide case studies, present at company meetings, participate in webinars, write blogs and articles.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years with high growth Software as Service (SaaS) solutions experience;
- 2+ years as a customer advocate to enterprise client organizations (customer; facing success/account management, project management or dedicated support management eligible);
- fluent spoken and written English (additional language proficiency a plus);
- experience with AI, Chat and/or CRM technology;
- strong client management and communication skills;
- strong digital technical and analytical skills;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- work with international sales and customer-communication advisors, who will support you and bring the broader context and knowledge;
- chance to further develop your customer-facing skills;
- friendly, fast growing startup atmosphere where collaboration rules;
- flexible working hours;
- working with a great, energetic and fast-moving team – we can always count on each other;
- smart tech and business partners on daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big international company;
- remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we are focused on adding remote field managers we can trust to get the job done;
- budget for courses and books – we do care about your development.
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below;
- if you are a fit, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, HR and, finally, your teammates;
- we’d love to hear from you!