Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges. The more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we surprise our customers in a highly positive manner—and that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands from the USA, UK, Europe, and even Australia. And we’re just getting started!
To keep up with our rapid pace of development, we would like to invite a great Customer Success Manager to join us.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will play a key role in overseeing ongoing customer relationships with mid-market and enterprise accounts. A CSM works with multi-disciplinary Zowie and customer teams to drive the adoption and expansion of Zowie solutions. A CSM is responsible for customer retention, expansion assessment, and overall solution satisfaction.
What you will be focusing on:
- Customer success – evaluate and own the success plan of a customer base across revenue, enablement, and usage for assigned accounts over the entire life cycle
- Onboarding management – oversee business in new customer and expansion kick-off, discovery, design, launch, and initial optimization of assigned accounts; work with a professional services implementation team
- Advocate for customers – identify and quantify the key factors for customer success and then communicate them effectively to drive retention and expansion. The role contributes to the creation of a successful product and service roadmap, as well as supporting efficient marketing services and messaging
- Success metrics owner – validate key performance indicators and success criteria resulting in solution or externally-based ROI dashboards assuring impact validation in support of retention and growth efforts with each assigned customer
- Health management – oversee product training and knowledge, validate assigned account platform certification (applied knowledge) and results (key feedback metrics). Establish, maintain, and plan to maximize platform satisfaction. Know the organization, players, and their influence on success
- Pre-sales support – support Sales from time to time in pre-sales project/program design and scoping development as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Knowledge share – socialize customer performance and results with the rest of Zowie. Provide case studies, present at company meetings, participate in webinars, write blogs and articles
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years with high-growth Software as Service (SaaS) solution experience
- 2+ years as a customer advocate to enterprise customer organizations (customer facing success/account management, project management, or dedicated support management eligible)
- Fluent spoken and written English (additional language proficiency a plus)
- Experience with AI, Chat, and/or CRM technology
- Strong customer management and communication skills
- Strong digital technical and analytical skills
- A self-starter who is results-driven
- A high degree of ownership
We can offer you:
- Work with international sales and customer-communication advisors who will support you and bring a broader context and knowledge
- A chance to further develop your customer-facing skills
- A friendly, fast-growing startup atmosphere where collaboration rules
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a great, energetic and fast-moving team – we can always count on each other
- Smart tech and business partners on a daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now that will be the base for building a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in San Francisco and Warsaw (Poland), but we are focused on adding remote field managers who we can trust to get the job done
- Budget for courses and books – we care about your development
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you are a good fit, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment meetings with: our management board, HR, and, finally, your teammates.
- We’d love to hear from you!