Zowie solves the biggest challenges in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication across chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website, and more). Zowie provides an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its robust capabilities, it does not require customer developers to deploy.
We love challenges. The more complex the effort, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise our competitors and, most importantly, exceed customer expectations through rapid implementation and demonstrable ROI. Among our customers, you’ll find the most recognizable global brands headquartered in the USA, Europe, and Australia.
Zowie is committed to marketing, sales, and service excellence. We’re looking for the right Senior Marketing Manager to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Shape and drive execution of multi-channeled marketing strategies. Find ways to get to desired outcomes faster and more effectively.
- Develop effective positioning and messaging with a focus on customer pain points and needs.
- Influence our product strategy and roadmap in partnership with the product team based on market research, competitor intelligence, and customer feedback.
- Lead product launches in collaboration with the entire marketing team and broader go-to-market teams.
- Set and execute quarterly marketing OKRs. Have full ownership over marketing spending.
- Join and supervise the existing marketing team consisting of 4 people. Grow it over time depending on our needs.
- Supervise and add to the work of contractors, freelancers, and outside agencies.
- Take full ownership of all owned and paid channels. Collaborate on earned channels with the Communications Manager and leadership.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or product marketing
- 2+ years in managing teams
- The ability to inspire teams and individuals to grow and reach their full potential
- The ability to think strategically and define a long-term vision and goals for your team that align with business goals
- The ability to lead projects with a growth mindset, a high level of autonomy, and ambition
- A curious, customer-focused, and data-driven approach
- The drive of a high-achieving self-starter who operates well under pressure
- Excellent language skills (fluency in English is a plus)
- The opportunity to work with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your interpersonal and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in San Francisco and Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want
- Unlimited PTO – we trust each other and we don’t count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your résumé or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- This is an active recruitment cycle, qualified candidates should expect an invitation to a recruitment meeting shortly after application.